4.09.2010

Business Time

It's business time in the Illustration department and seniors are going nuts all over the studios about self promotion. It must be every few hours that I hear someone ask "Where did you get these printed?" or "You know how to letterpress?" Many seniors have already gotten their cards made and have a finished portfolio, but since my deadline to have these things isn't until the end of the month I get to spend some time with the design. I've settled with overnightprints.com before and I was more than prepared to do it again. But today I did a little flickr browsing to get inspiration and remembered how great the business card can be as an object in itself. Now I'm thinking that handmade and hand printed may be the way to go this time.

Check out some of the great cards I saw today and also be sure to click through to the artist's webpage!



Everyone's favorite print tech, Kyle Van Horn





1 comment:

  1. So inspiring!!! too bad i ordered mine last night....haha

    So cool though. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete